0

The Winners of MAMA 2010


Daesang Awards

Artist of the Year
2AM
2NE1
2PM
miss A
SNSD

Album of the Year
2AM – Won’t Let You Go Even If I Die
2NE1 – To Anyone
BoA – Hurricane Venus
Super Junior – BONAMANA
Taeyang – SOLAR

Song of the Year
2AM – “Won’t Let You Go Even If I Die”
2NE1 – “Can’t Nobody”
2PM – “I’ll Be Back”
DJ Doc – “I’m This Kind of Person”
miss A – “Bad Girl Good Girl”

Female Rookie Award
G.NA
miss A
Nine Muses
Rainbow
SISTAR

Best Dance Performance – Male Group
2PM – “I’ll Be Back”
B2ST – “SHOCK”
MBLAQ – “Y”
SHINee – “Lucifer”
Super Junior – “Bonamana”

Best Asia New Artist
iMe 

Best Digital Single
MC Mong – “Hurt to Death”
Monday Kiz – “Spread Away”
Park Bom – “You and I”
Supreme Team – “Then Then THen”
Jung Yeob – “Without You”

Best Asian Pop Artist
Perfume

Female Group Award
2NE1
4minute
KARA
T-ara
SNSD

Male Singer Award
PSY
Se7en
Rain
Taeyang
Wheesung

Best Rap Performance
DJ Doc – “I’m This Kind of Person”
Epik High – “Run”
Outsider – “Acquaintance”
UV – “Sorry I’m Not Cool”
Supreme Team – “Dang Dang Dang”

Best Vocal Performance – Solo
K. Will – “Miss Miss Miss”
Gummy – “Because You’re A Man”
Seo In Young – “You Write It As Love and Call It Pain”
Jung In – “Hate”
Wheesung – “I Thought of Marriage”

Best Asia Artist
Zhang Jie 

Male Group Award
2AM
2PM
B2ST
MBLAQ
Super Junior

Best Dance Performance – Solo
Narsha – “Bbiri Bbabba”
Rain – “Love Song”
Lee Hyori – “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang”
Taeyang – “I’ll be There”
Hyuna – “Change”

Best Band Performance
CNBlue – “Love”
FT Island – “Love Love Love”
Hot Potato – “Confession”
Boohwal – “Love Is”
TransFixion – “The Shouts of Reds”

Best Dance Performance – Female Group
2NE1 – “Can’t Nobody”
4minute – “HUH!”
miss A – “Bad Girl Good Girl”
Secret – “Magic”
T-ara – “Bo Peep Bo Peep”

Best International Artist
Far East Movement 

The Shilla Duty Free Asian Wave Award
2PM
4minute
CNBlue
KARA
SNSD

Best Music Video
2NE1 – “Can’t Nobody”
Epik High – “Run”
UV – “Sorry I Can’t Be Cool”
Ga-In – “Irreversible”
Taeyang – “I’ll Be There”

We congratulate all the winners!

SOURCE: http://www.allkpop.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top