0

My Body Skin Care

Well, now is time to wrote about my body skin care. I had wrote about all my face skin care on some previous post, including both of the daily and the weekly routines, please check out my previous post to see about the review of my face skin care that i used. So i guess now is all body. Next time, i would write about my make up product. 
 For body care, i used a lot product from many different brand. And there's a local product/brand from Indonesia too. Maybe the local products used for my weekly routines.
The Body Shop Green Apple Bath & Shower Gel
 Let your skin blossom with this fresh and fruity cleansing gel fragranced with crisp green apple notes, for use in the bath or shower. Creates a luxurious foamy lather to leave skin feeling cleansed and gently fragranced. An old favourite from The Body Shop. I love the smell of this shower gel as sweet as apple. Oh gosh, it make me want to take a bath longer all day long, and everytime i had to bathe, i became excited, and i have to admit that this kind of shower gel which had a good smell really can be a mood booster for you if you had too much stress or feel not pleasant. 

Nivea Whitening Body Lotion
 I don’t know what will happen if I don’t use body lotian at all because my skin is so so dry. So, I alwys use body lotion to make my skin softer and not dry anymore. In my country indonesia, the climate is tropical, so the sun is always shine and it’s shine is very very hot. I always have activity in outside, so it’s effect on my skin. If the sun directly shine on my skin, it must be look darker.
So, I always use whitening body lotion to keep my skin bright and prevent the darken of the sunslight. Choose Nivea body whitening lotion as my body lotion everyday. I use it long time ago. I feel that this body lotion is fix with my skin. It’s not sticky but not too watery.
Nivea body whitening lotion contains triple whitening action which are white bioactive and double UV filters. Thats materials make skin brighter the skin, can prevent the black spot on skin and protect the skin from the sunlight so that the skin not become darker.
I use it twice and sometimes three times a day and whenever my skin fells so dry, and I feel that my skin looks brighter too especially on the dark part that usually dirictly light by the sun. Though it’s need time and need to use regularly, it doesn’t matter to me as long as the body lotion can give what I want. Nivea body whitening lotion available in 3 package which are 50 ml, 100 ml, and 200 ml, and I always bought in 200 ml.


The Body Shop Olive Body Butter (For Night Used)
With 24 hour moisturisation. An intensive, creamy all-over body moisturiser. It absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth the skin and prevent dryness. Containing Community Trade organic olive oil. Usually, i apply this body butter after bathe when evening/night. So i got my body moisturizer for daytime and night. For daytime i used Nivea Whitening Body Lotion because it content an UV protector, and for night time i used this Olive Body Butter, no UV protector so its safe. All i can say is this is truly gave your skin a moisture all night long and gave a nutrition that your skin needs. The content of this body butter is :
Organic Olive oil - Helps to condition the skin.
Shea butter - Moisturises and helps soften the skin.
Cocoa butter - Is an excellent moisturiser that melts at body temperature, leaving the skin feeling soft and silky smooth.

The Body Shop Olive Body Scrub
A moisturising, cream-based, gently exfoliating scrub that helps remove dead skin cells and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Contains exfoliating crushed walnut shells and crushed olive stones to help reveal brighter and smoother skin. Containing Community Trade organic olive oil. 
Organic olive oil - Helps to condition the skin.
Ground olive stones, rice granules and crushed walnut shells - Gently exfoliate the skin.
Sunflower seed oil - Moisturises and helps to soften the skin. Provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin's moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
 I used this body scrub once in two days. 

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter (For Office Time)
I used this when i had worked in my office. I spent almost 9 hours to worked in my office, and it felt not good when i had my skin dry because of air conditioning in office. I hate dry skin. So, i thought a must thing to do if you spent a lot of times in office and your skin got dry because of air conditioning is Brought your favorite body butter. And this is mine, i bring this everyday to office, and i apply it to my skin whenever i got a dry skin. I prefer to choose this Pink Grapefruit Body Butter than Olive Body Butter that i usually used in night time, because this smell so sweet, so good than Olive Body Butter. So everytime i apply this in my skin, everyone in my office, including my partner, my workmate, my boss, even an office boy will notice me. They all had know that this smell belong to me, it become my signature smell in the office.

 Lulur Sekar Jagat Bali, Chocolate
 This became my favorite body scrub ever !! I used this scrub everyday when i had a bath on evening/night after worked. 
Lulur Bali Sekar Jagad is a great herbal cosmetic that you can use for scrubbing your body. There’s so many Lulur there in Bali, but Lulur Bali Sekar Jagad is one of the best! It is cheap and packaged in a small round tube. One tube can be used for about three times of scrubbing.
The application of Lulur Bali Sekar Jagad is just that simple. You just have to spread it all over your dry body, left it for about five minutes to let it stick perfectly there, and then you rub it over and over until it’s fall of with your grimes. Rub it for about twenty minutes from your top to toe, and then wash it with warm water. You will feel you skin’s completely soft and smooth, and nicely fragrant!
What makes it so good? It contains a lot of Milk Protein and Olive Oil plus Coconut Oil. Skin’s food it is ;) There’s many kind of fragrance for this Lulur Bali Sekar Jagad. There’s green tea, that’s very good for shinning your skin. Also lemonade to freshen and lift your mood. But my favorite is strawberry! Is is so nice to smell your own skin after you done using this strawberry Lulur Bali Sekar Jagad. It feels like I am a strawberry yoghurt of something, with a very smooth skin.
To get Lulur Bali Sekar Jagad, you can search on the internet for Indonesian’s online store. Just type Lulur Bali Sekar Jagad on your search engine, there’ll be many of it. The range of the price is between 80 cents to $1.50. Maybe the shipping cost more. That is just why you must buy many of it with all scents and maybe you could sell it in your country.
There’s no doubt that the herbal cosmetic’s the better one for your daily use, and so as Lulur Bali Sekar Jagad! Try it and make your skin happy! :)

Oriflame Overnight Mositurizing Foot Cream
I used this foot cream evry night just before go to sleep. It makes your feet smooth and smell good. Hahahah..

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top