0

Home Remedies

Like i said on previously post before, i want to share about my routines skin care, and now all about home remedies. I had wrote about an egg facial mask and homemade lip scrub before. And now i still have some home remedies routines that i used to do weekly.

Tomatoes Mask
This is another great mask for oily skin. Tomatoes act as an astringent and are packed with Vitamin A and K which are beneficial for the skin. Take one slice of tomato and rub it all over your face until evenly coated. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse. Your face should be shine free and glowing:) A tomato is nature's toner.

here's the video from youtube :
 

  As for my sister, who had a dry skin, she more prefer to made a cucumber mask for her face. Cucumber mask definetely not work for me.

Plain Yoghurt Mask

here's the video from youtube :
 

 Believe me or not, but long time ago i did used this plain yoghurt for my entire body. Hahaha.. i just applied it all over my body just before bathe time, wait for 10-15 minutes to let the plain yoghurt dried and absorbed by body skin. And then go to bath ! The result is, my body skin felt smooth and smell good like a yoghurt. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top