0

My 2010 Moments (Part 2)

My life in 2010
#2
I got my first job !!
 I took almost six months after graduated from my university to get my first job !! Hahahaha.. before i got this job, i had already did so many job interview or job recruitment from many companies. But unforunately, i was not lucky !! i was failed !! But hey, even that i was failed in those many job recruitment test, i had learned a lot!! it made me got usual to face the next job interview / test. So no nervous anymore, a very smooth and clear answer to gave, a self confident to face the users, and learn about the propriate behaviour during job interview. 
And here i am. I got my first job. Now i'm working at HALLIBURTON, Wireline and Perforating Services based in Indonesia, as secretary. 
Yeaahh... i have to admit that this job has no relation with my education background which is Architecture. But i do learn a lot from this kind of job, and i got so much precious experiences here. And next time, when i have to leave this job (when my job contract is over and i realize that i don't want to work here anymore), i will have a good resume and reccomendation if i want to apply a job in other company. 
I have a dream too, one day i want to have my own interior design consultant, a handbag and shoes boutiques, and a restaurants. And i'm still pursuing it. I would never ever forget it and give up! No.. what i am doing now is just a learning process in my life to get some many precious experiences that definetely bring a benefit to me in the future. 
My fiance, has his own company called RAIN STUDIO, a dynamic architecture, interior design and visualization studio. you can visit his site to view his design and his rendering 3D here  
actually, this studio is belong to me and him. so maybe i could handle the interior projects in the future by my own self, and my fiance (my future hubby) could handle the architecture projects and also 3D visualization. My fiance had already began his career since 5 years ago as a freelancer which design an interior, architecture project and he also one of the best 3D Artist in my country, he had win a various design competition. And now we're going profesional built this company (RAIN STUDIO)  that will become our own kingdom.
Wish us luck guys..

#3
Celebrated our 6 years anniversary
we have been togehter since 2004 October 22nd.
and in 2010 we were celebrated our 6 years anniversary.
and this year we have plan to get engage.
*crossing fingers*
 
#4
I have visited the great Prambanan Temple in Yogyakarta
 on June, i had a beautiful journey in Yogyakarta with my mom, my sister and my fiance. we had been in yogyakarta for 5 days. and we had visited  many beautiful places such as Prambanan temple, Yogyakarta Palace (Keraton), Tamansari bathing places, and the famous Malioboro. 
We had so much fun. And i really impressed with the beauty and the greatness of Prambanan temple.

#5
to be continue..
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top